Partner schools implementing addalingua programs have the tools necessary to deliver on promises made to stakeholders about student outcomes. addalingua programs . . .
- align to standards in four essential areas to ensure overall program health (program fidelity, dual language development, balanced biliteracy, and progress monitoring)
- equip school leaders with coaching and tools grounded in best practice
- prepare teachers through five years of job-embedded, dual-language specific professional learning
- provide teams with a K – 12 student learning trajectory and resources aligned to addalingua proficiency toward biliteracy and cultural competency standards
- monitor student progress toward reaching grade level proficiency in both languages of instruction, cultural competency, and academic achievement through an interactive teaching and learning platform