We are NOT a curriculum company offering you a stack of resources.
We are NOT educational consultants only offering opinions and wishing you “good luck” with your program.
We ARE a partnership organization committed to the success of our partner schools and the students they serve.
It begins with leadership (yours and ours).
We seek school leaders that want to close achievement gaps, prepare students for a global workforce, and honor the backgrounds, cultures, and languages students bring with them to school. We find leaders with a fire in their belly to make learning in two (or more!) languages the new norm. We want leaders willing to roll up their sleeves and put the needs of students first.
It includes fantastic resources and support.
We realize the complexity of implementing dual language immersion programs. Based in experience and supported by research, we provide partner schools with:
- research-based grade-level linguistic frameworks that work with their chosen curriculum
- a five-year cycle of direct training and “job-embedded” professional learning resulting in resume-worthy certification
- an online platform for formative assessment delivery and student data tracking
- ongoing support from our instructional specialists
- access to a growing, collaborative network of immersion educators
It means a commitment to high standards.
We set unapologetically high standards. We see students meet and exceed the expectations set before them, and we see educators demonstrate incredible capacity for growth. We provide partner schools with research-based standards and success indicators and the resources to meet them. As our partner schools increase their own level of expertise, opportunities exist for guided self-evaluation and ultimately, addalingua program endorsement.